The fifth chakra in our body is the Throat Chakra which is also known as Vishuddhi Chakra.The color of this chakra is Blue.The Throat chakra is located at the throat.The number of petals in this chakra is sixteen. The mantra for this chakra is HAM. It is related to communication which in turn is related to self-worth and self-esteem. Clair audience requires proper development of this chakra.
Check when you need to work on your Throat Chakra:
• If you have a hard time expressing yourself.
• If you often can’t find the right words with which to share your thoughts and feelings.
• If you suffer from shyness or feel uncomfortable or inhibited in the presence of others.
• If you say things that you later regret.
• If you suffer from any kind of speech defect.
• If you don’t feel inspired by your work.
• If you suffer from overactive or under active thyroid.
• If you often have sore throat.
• If you suffer from neck or shoulder pain.
Blockages in Throat Chakra may lead to:
Through the harmonizing effects of chakra work, you can strengthen your throat chakra; such work can be especially beneficial.If you are prone to any of the health problems listed below, it is time to turn your attention to activating the energies that will strengthen the throat chakra:
• Throat pain
• Neck and shoulder pain
• Stiffness in the neck and shoulders
• Overactive or underactive thyroid
|Throat Chakra Symbol|