• A convex bagua mirror is used if you want to reflect right back the ‘sha chi’ (negative or harmful
• A flat bagua mirror is considered neutral.
• The second feng shui rule of using the bagua(pakua) mirror is that you use it only if there is bad
shui item and should not be used as such.
• Best to place the feng shui bagua mirror when advised by a professional feng shui consultant.
• Traditionally, the feng shui bagua mirror is placed above the front door or above a big window that is
facing questionable outside energies.
• Please remove the bagua mirror from your living room; the bagua mirror should never be used inside
• These bagua mirrors are usually placed in the metal feng shui element areas on the outside of a home
|Pa Kua mirror|
|Pa kua mirror|