In Chinese, the Arowana is called Kam Lung Yue, which means Golden Dragon Fish. It has distinct dragon like barbels and large shiny scales that resembles the powerful and mythical dragon. This Feng Shui arowana fish is normally seen as biting a coin in its mouth sitting on a bed of coins. It has made its name as the ‘fish of the rich and famous’ because one has to pay a huge price for alive fish. The arowana as a Feng Shui symbol signifies supremacy, prosperity, wealth, strength, good luck, happiness and power.
Uses of Arowana fish in feng shui
- Feng shui Arowana fish can be used for your good luck.
- It gives peace, happiness, popularity.
- It can be used for success and wealth.
- Feng shui arowana fish help you in getting good business.
- Feng shui arowana fish harmonizes the aura around us.
- It boost up your career luck.
Placement of Arowana fish
- The most auspicious areas to keep the arowana fish are the north, east, southeast and southwest.
- You can place arowana fish in the North sector of the house or office desk to boost your career luck.
- You can place arowana fish in the southeast corner or in the Office reception counter helps to energize your wealth luck.
- It can also be placed in the corner diagonal to the front door.
- Keeping the symbol in east improves the family well being.