Friday, June 2, 2017
"PENDULUM GIVE YOU CLEAR & ACCURATE ANSWERS"
One of the most commonly used tools for divination and dowsing is a Pendulum. Just as radios pick up information from unseen radio waves, the pendulum is a powerful antenna that receives information from the vibrations and energy waves emitted by people, places, thoughts and things. The art of using a pendulum is something that anyone can learn and master, and enjoy experimenting with.
What is dowsing?
At its most basic, dowsing is a way to receive a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ response to a question. Your skill and belief in your ability to receive guidance through pendulum dowsing will work plays a huge role in the process. Practice is a key too.
Once you have practice, you can ask any question regarding to health, wealth, career and relationship. The trick for effective pendulum dowsing is to stay relaxed and in a neutral state of mind. Let say you are asking your Pendulum for an answer to a question, and there is emotional investment in the answer you will receive the answers you want to receive from the Pendulum, which might not be the correct answer. When this happens it is the conscious working and not the subconscious.
Getting started with Pendulum Dowsing:-
· Very important is make sure that you select a Pendulum that feels right for you. You will have a special relation with it.
· Always use your dominant hand.
· Hold your Pendulum between the thumb and the forefinger.
· Now establish how your Pendulum responds to specific answers for e.g. Yes, No and Not sure answers.
· When dowsing, a clockwise motion typically indicates a ‘Yes’ counter-clockwise generally indicates ‘No’. In some cases your pendulum may not move in an obvious circular pattern – and that’s okay. An up and down motion is generally considered affirmative while side to side swing is usually translated as negative.
· Start with Basic questions- when you start working with a pendulum, you might be in a hurry to dive into the “Deep end of the Pool”. Avoid doing this.
· Practice makes man perfect- if you really want to master the art of dowsing, spend time working with your pendulum every day. Even a burriest of schedules can spare a few minutes each day for a little practice. Carry your pendulum with you in a small cloth pouch while you are out. You can dowse anywhere.
call: 9923976110 / 9158196110 / 8806667192