Thursday, December 25, 2014

What is Feng Shui?

Feng shui is an ancient science that has its roots in China. Feng shui is literally translated to mean 'wind' and 'water'. It is science of selecting living and environment where the elements and energies are in harmonious balance, thereby bringing the good life to those who reside within that environment.
Feng shui is also an art - a skill borne of experience and common sense- the skill of arranging once immediate living n work space to further strengthen this vital balance and harmony.

Apply Feng shui to your home and to your place of work..


For further information, please click here.


3 comments:

  1. Where in pune? I mean, could you please post your contact details. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you teach Chakra Healing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing interest on my blog. Unfortunately, this blog is still incomplete. I'm trying my best to finish it ASAP. Yes, we teach Chakra Healing and apart from that we also teach Crystal Healing, Kundalini Reiki and Reiki Mastership, Feng Shui basic & advance, Water Dragon, advance Pachai and Dowsing.
    I have also updated this blog which shows my office address and contact details. Please free to contact me if any further queries.

    ReplyDelete